Sunday, August 3, 2008

Homeward Bound: Top 10 List

Although Colby still has 2 1/2 weeks of traveling in Thailand still left, I have begun my travels homeward -and I'm rather sad about it :(

But although I do desperately want to stay and play and travel forever, there are definitely some plus sides of things I am looking forward to. Here's my "Top 10" List of things I am excited about when I get home:

1. Hot Showers
2. Not eating rice for breakfast
3. Not eating rice for lunch
4. Not eating rice for snacks
5. Not eating rice for dinner
6. MEAT!!!! (I would kill someone for a hamburger right about now...)
7. Lines (I HATE that Asians don't believe in lines...ugh!)
8. Having clean clothes
9. Having clothes to wear that aren't the same 3 things I have been wearing for the past 4 weeks
10. Western style bathrooms that have toilet paper

No comments: